Monday, May 9, 2011

Never Give Up

     When people say "never give up!" You should listen to them! Oh my, I realized that I really shouldn't give up. Usually, you just need to wait couple of day. Things that you really want don't come just on there own. You need to try, do something about it. Now, I gotta tell you a story. About me, never giving up, well, It starts with some disappointment, but it's going to get better... Enjoy


   My story:
     It all started with logging on to Ameba Pico. I checked the updates on the Official Ameba Pico Guide about the Pico Camp Squad. Of course, I just adore new clothes! So, I hurry reading the news about the camp. As I race to the area, I try to wonder how the area looks like. Before I could try to think how it might look, quick as a flash, the loading sign as gone and I'm speechless! It's like it is especially made for me! It's soooo amazing. There is camouflage EVERYWHERE!!! Which make me smile, because green is my FAVORITE color. I just couldn't stop staring, it's way better then I imaged it. It was the best theme, that I just had to scream about it with my friend. When I was whispering with my besties, I was on BRB, of course. Then, I visited my friend's house about the theme... That's the end of my story. Kinda...

     Time for another story. I'm a person who never gives up, but waiting months for what you what while trying disappoints me. That's when I gave up, and forgot about it as if it never ever happened. It sure did make me tearful, but how could one girl who isn't so bright get on a famous blog called: Pico-perfect. Impossible, right? Well, like I said I was on BRB. While I was not paying attention, a special someone came and got a picture while she post it on her blog. Yes. That's right. I'M ON PICO PERFECT!!! When I went home, it said I have a message on my message board. So, I go and check, and there it is!!! She is telling me she posted me on her blog! 

I'm so embarrassed, I wish i was looking. I'm just thankful now.

     When I heard, I sent her a crazed letter about thanking her for putting me on her blog. Bless Sweets*. She is a wonderful girl, I really enjoy every word of her posts.

--Haylee

NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment