Monday, May 23, 2011

New Writer: fℓσωєя ρσωєя

What's up, this is fℓσωєя ρσωєя! Number one thing about me is that I love to draw. It makes my mind calm down like if I'm in Paradise Island. I just like it when our hands flow making designs and artsy designs. The world is so peaceful with art.




I am very simple dresser and I really want to change that. I mean like sometimes I am just sick of wearing simple, simple, simple everyday. I want to wear what the modern girls wear today, except I'm not sure if I can get my hands on those. Someday, I want to wear I want.


I just hate people who get on my nerves. I mean seriously I need my space and peace. This is just me, but who can stick up with people like that?! They are just so annoying! Please, if you want to be my friend don't do that.







Well then, see you whenever! I might just sneak up around the corner! Hahahha!





--fℓσωєя ρσωєя

No comments:

Post a Comment