Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome to Pico Priceless!

     Hi! I'm Haylee, remember me from Haylee Twinz? If not, here's a little tour of who I am. First, let's tell you about Pico Priceless. 



     Pico Priceless is little blog with big dreams all about Ameba Pico. Ameba Pico is one of the funnest games ever! I'm such a fan that I'm making a blog. Welcome to Pico Priceless! We write meaningful posts that will make you learn, tricks, fashion dos and don'ts, cheapest items, smile, laugh until you cry, addiction you to our blog, cry for sadness in our stories, make you change the world, and most importantly, help you. We show our inner self with who we are. We will love every moment of our fans and haters. (I love haters, too!) Just giving a new thing a chance is hard, but im in the faze of doing it now. Surprisingly, we are ready for any problem, drama, joke, fight, advice, giving you advice, and just answering you. We answer by lettering me in Ameba Pico, emailing me at: hayleetwinz@gmail.com, and talking to me in anyway. 


     Pico Priceless is into anything you sent us. Please, understand that im just trying to life my dream. I love followers and haters, please, love us hate us? Send me a letter! I don't mind (that you hate on me), as long as you have a real reason with a right.


     We love to write about random subjects. We take our time to write a post, we care about our blog. Please, enjoy our blog and comment on our posts! Don't forget to follow!

_______________________________________________________________

Who is Haylee?

     Hey! Since you know most of my blog, why not just talk about myself so you can get know me. I live in North America, but my state is Texas. I looking nothing like my Pico person, no joke. Me and my Pico have a lot in common. We have a lot of emotions. (Haha, enjoy the joke while it lasts.) We both are girl-y, but not too girl-y, im more of a tomboy. We have a amazing sense of style, for sure, wanna check it out? We both have tons in common, but I really not think I can name them all... (Sorry!)

     I'm usually very friendly to all people. I love playing "House" or "School" or even types of little "Shows." Im extremely hyper, and random!!! I love just being around Pico town asking random people if they like this or that. So, catch a talk with me anytime if you see me!
     
     I'm someone who you can't trick me. (Kinda..) I'm busy, but never too busy for Ameba Pico. Please, help my dreams come true. Thanks for reading my amazing readers. Don't forget to follow!



--Haylee

No comments:

Post a Comment